What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The ultimate product creation system for making a successful niche vendor website
- Learn how to easily find Niches you already have an interest and you’re familiar in
- Discover a proven formula on how to extract every convincing point of copy
- Understand what goes into a world-class info niche website
- Find out how to outsource and build your team
- Learn the magic of conquering a new niche
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Niche Flipper scores 71.99/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://nicheflipper.com/prelaunch/index.html, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $59.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: nicheflipper.com you’ll also be taken through to nicheflipper.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)